HIGH QUALITY DRAMAS VIDEOS

All | Pakistani | Dramas | Full Episodes | New Episodes |With High Quality Video|

Recent Posts

Ads Here

Monday 15 December 2014

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir 15th December Drama Review


Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon – Ek Baar Phir 15th December Drama Review

The Episode begins with the goons leaving in the wake of undermining Shlok. Astha stresses for Shlok. Shlok says we don't need to stress as we didn't do anything offbase. Chowksi feels he needs to clarify Shlok in any capacity. He calls Shlok at home, and says you are my relative sort, I stress for you, so I m giving guidance its bad to get into battle with Raghu Bhai, we are great individuals and this does not suit us, and they are goons, they are bad individuals, they are perilous. Shlok requests that him unwind, as they don't have any force, what I did is correct, if anybody harms Astha or my business, I will do this. He clears out. Chowksi gets Raghu's call. Rekha says what will happen now. Raghu asks Chowksi how could he have been able to he give nourishment truck to them. Chowksi says they are great individuals, they are new and don't have a clue about the principles, I m sad for their benefit. Raghu says clarify him, and panics him of his indignation and demise. He says he will bite the dust on the off chance that he comes in my direction. Chowksi says he will make Shlok apologize. Raghu says yes, else I will blaze the chawl. Chowksi says he is instructed and does not curve effortlessly, however I will get him to you, I m beyond any doubt he will apologize and closes this matter. Raghu says I don't trust along these lines, however it will be fun. He closes the call. Rekha stresses and Chowksi says I need to make them end the battle, else Raghu Bhai will run their lives. Rekha says I don't think Shlok will concur. Chowksi says I need to take Shlok by any reason. Sojal advises the pandit to give puja thing rundown. He says I got everything, don't stress, Varad and Sojal ought to keep quick. Sojal is dazed. Jaya says yes, and signs her to see Niranjan. Sojal says yes, we will keep Nirjala quick. Niranjan asks what quick. Sojal says we kept quick for Shlok's return. Chowksi stops Shlok and approaches him to go along for his work. Niranjan much obliged Sojal and says its good thing. The pandit clears out. Varad comes. Niranjan asks Sojal to take cash from him, as its puja for his Shlok, and he will use, and you ought to have taken it from me. Sojal says I don't feel like aggravating, Anjali used to give cash already. Niranjan says yes, she used to oversee well and provides for her the keys, requesting that her oversee now. Varad looks on. Jaya and Sojal get happy. Niranjan says Anjali used to fare thee well and she had the keys, now you deal with the home and this keys as well. Sojal says no, you keep it, I will ask you cash when I need. Jaya gets irate and supposes she ought to take it. Niranjan gives the keys to Sojal. Varad grins. Niranjan says I trust you will oversee home well. Sojal says yes Baba. Jaya asks Niranjan to sit, and she will send tea for him. Varad asks Niranjan how is his wellbeing. Niranjan says he is fine, and gets some information about work. Varad says incredible. Niranjan requests that him oversee till Shlok comes, when he comes, he will get fine.

He gets some information about Shlok. Varad says no, even now attempting. He supposes he doesn't need Shlok to return, and Sojal is keeping havan for him. Apsara asks Astha to clarify Shlok not to get into battle with Raghu. Astha says much obliged concerning indicating concern, however I realize what to do. Apsara says fine, kick the bucket on the off chance that you need. Rekha tells Astha that she is concerned as Shlok has gone to Raghu Bhai. Sojal opens the safe. Varad approaches what is she keeping havan for Shlok's return, he would like to return. She says she is doing this to show Baba and for this keys, I have got this house in my grasp. He much appreciated her. She says she needs to stroll with him, and needs him to get all that he needs.

 He says I will dependably be with you. She says I m cheerful as we at last got our right. He says me as well. Chowksi brings Shlok to Raghu's spot. Shlok inquires as to why did he get him here. Chowksi says I m stressed for you and Astha, accompany me.
The goons come and take them to Raghu Bhai. Raghu plays snakes and step, and Shlok looks on. Raghu passes some unnerving insults to Shlok. He says its great Chowksi got him here, else he would have sent four goons to offer shoulder to Shlok's memorial service. Chowksi says Shlok now say too bad. Shlok declines to apologize and Raghu is stunned. Chowksi asks Shlok to say too bad. Shlok says he won't give any hafta. Raghu gets some information about Shlok not apologizing, and he is adequate not to beat Shlok. Shlok says we are acquiring genuinely and your goons took it, in the same way as poor people with boxes. Raghu gets up from his seat and asks what did he say, on the off chance that he doesn't know anything, ask Chowksi, he will let you know, its called insurance cash. Shlok says I don't need your insurance, I will ensure myself and my family, you don't waste time, I won't let you do this thing, on the off chance that you need work, you can come to me. Raghu gets irate. Chowksi gets tensed. Raghu says now it will be amusing to play, I got a challenging man after much time, I will do so awful that you can't even think. They point firearm at Shlok. Shlok stand daring without any wink. Astha cries and stresses for Shlok.

She goes to Bappa about Shlok's security. Sachin says don't take strain, Shlok is truly a legend, nothing will befall him, he will beat everybody, accompany me, grin now. Raghu asks Shlok what will he do now and says filmi lines. Shlok takes the weapon and goes for Raghu. Raghu is stunned. Shlok asks did he see what he can do. Chowksi asks Shlok to stop it. Raghu says yes, I m frightened. Shlok shoots next to him. Everybody is stunned. Shlok asks would he say he is anxious now? He additionally knows to shoot shot, however he is not a goon, on the off chance that I do what you do, what will be contrast between us. He asks Chowksi to accompany him, and takes off. Raghhu stops his goons and says shockingly, somebody has pointed weapon at Raghu Bhai, it implies we need to clarify him, and we will clarify him beyond any doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment